Low Cost Mediation

Do you have a construction dispute but do not want to pay for an attorney? Find out more.

All construction contractors and design professionals need to get paid for the work they perform on residential, commercial, and public projects.  When necessary, construction contractors need to enforce their rights to get paid by timely filing the appropriate construction payment forms.  These forms include preliminary notices, mechanics liens, and/or stop notices.

California Private Works Forms

California Public Works Forms

Need Help?

If you have questions about these forms and/or need legal advice please contact Plumtree & Associates and we will be happy to assist you.

Disclaimer: The forms listed here are provided as a courtesy only.  Plumtree & Associates takes no responsibility for any errors in these forms, nor do we provide any assistance or legal advice to you when you download and use these forms.

Join our Mailing List

Get all our latest news and updates delivered right to your inbox.

Apply For The Paralegal job opening

We accept resumes through this application form only. Upload your resume and cover letter in pdf, doc or docx format. Maximum 2 files at 1MB per document.